Saturday, July 5, 2008

hmmm..

wel.. just felt like writing something, bored with the usual monotonous life.. Haven't done anything crazy as yet.Miss those days of freaking out with my buddies and playing pranks. As the days pass by everything seems to have changed so drastically that there is no time even for a blink.
Most my pals are packing their bags off to a new start of their respective lives,ME!! of course one more year and i am off from this life to a new world of money business u know!! paise ke liye kuch to karna padega!!
Still dad keeps telling me ,sometimes he questions himself kya meri beti bada naam karegi!!! Wel.. as for my mom she had already decided that i hav brought up a pig who is worth of nothing in her life.!!! how sad!! i know how she feels .. most of my friends will know that too!!i am sure some day i ll definitely do something which my parents would never have expected from me!!WHAT A DIALOGUE I SAY!!
One thing i like about myself is that i love to make friends and have so many i tell u!! its difficult for me to keep track of each of em!!. gosh!!
Sometimes i make so many promises to myself telling i ll do that or may be that.. but there are so many things i haven done and i crave to accomplish em.
Wow!! most importantly i love being a crazy person.. most friends of mine who would read this blog will definitely know what am i talking about.
As of now my life been like this. mom calls me lazy!! dad still having little hopes in me.. and my friends call me crazy and i love em..
I am actually 21 yrs old i cant believe that!!! wow!! thats sounds stupid ain't it!!???
wel!! being a 21 i regret not doing the crazy stuff i had thought of ... but wouldn stop dreaming of em even now!! he he!!! i love to enjoy anything i do and of course love to crack the craziest and the wackiest jokes ever.. but sometimes lack in humour.. anyway i guess am boring u guys!!! sorry abt that i just love myself cant ask for more than for the way i am..

1 comment:

Akhilesh said...

Ok if u think u've bored us, then its my turn to bore u now. he he .. Anyway, on a serious note, loved ur blog. n i can understand all the feelings behind it. N life is a cycle. there WILL come a time when u'll go on the top. Till then u just have to have tat patience n strength to carry it on. Remember- "THERE'S ALWAYS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL".